Aerofusion Reusable N95 Mask
From Aerofusion Reusable N95 Mask manufacturer Gujarat Cotton Corporation Hygienically Packed Single Particulate Respirator
Whether you need it for surgical reasons or to filter out dust, germs, smoke & pollen, masks are the perfect solution. Face masks should be worn to help prevent cross-contamination.
How to use a Mask
Cover Completely Aerofusion Reusable N95 Mask
Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water. Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
Avoid Touching Aerofusion N95 Mask
Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Discard the Mask Aerofusion Reusable N95 Mask
Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
Clean once Discarding Mask
Remove the mask from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
The Aerofusion has been designed to provide protection in specific working environments. These respirators are light in weight and thus comfortable to wear over long durations. A unique feature is the built-in carbon layer which acts as a filter against nuisance gases such as OV, AC, etc. Anti Pollution Mask N95, protects you from all kind of pollution industrial air pollution, gases, particulate pollution
Features & details
- Applications: Paint & pigments, battery, brazing & working with molten metals, construction, dyes & dyestuffs, ferrous & non-ferrous metallurgical industries, fertilizer, foundries, pharmaceutical, leather tanning, paper processing, power generation, petrochemicals.
- Aluminum clip. Cut seal edge. Latex free braided textile elastic. Elastic sewed outside filter area. Low profile design. One way exhalation vent valve.
- N95 FFP2 Grade Anti Pollution Mask ,Activated Carbon , Filters PM2.5 particles 95%.
- Latex free braided textile elastic, Elastic sewed outside filter area.
- One way exhalation vent valve.
|Manufacturer||Gujarat Cotton Corporation|
|Manufacturer Contact||Gujarat Cotton Corporation, Gujarat|
|Model number||FF 3065|
|Number of Memory Sticks||5|
|Special Feature||These respirators are light in weight and thus comfortable to wear over long durations|
|Item Weight||20 g|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 10 x 2 cm|
|Item model number||D9500|
|Item Height||2 Centimeters|
|Item Width||10 Centimeters|
|Energy Efficiency Label||95%|