Pulse Oximeter from Trueview Fingertip with Audio Visual Alarm.Moreover, Measuring Your SpO2 and Pulse Rate Quickly and Accurately.Dual Color multi directional OLED display for best viewing angle and vibrant colors with graphical representation.Low Power consumption 20 hours continuous to work. Automatic power off when no signal in 8s. Perfusion Index: Low Perfusion ≤0.6%.
Why Use Pulse oximeter?
Moreover, In this paragraph I’m going to discuss a few reasons when to use Trueview i31 is important in daily life.
Firstly, the perfect way measuring spo2 using a pulse oximeter. Secondly, pulse oximeter is easy way to measure Pulse. However, some people will disagree. Thirdly, and most importantly, it is said that people tend to worry about saturation levels it will solve the matter. Moreover, that Trueview is precautionary when you put theory to practice. In conclusion, following up explanation, trueview i31 are key to test blood oxygen levels.
Pulse oximeter Features & details
In conclusion, Trueview i31 – 30 to 220 bpm Pulse Oximeter – It is mainly used in clinics, hospitals, first aid and home care institutions, etc. comes with new, high tech, colour display known as organic colour led. Moreover user friendly that has a comfortable hand grip to hold the device properly. An auto power-off option with a multi-direction display. It comes with a low power indicator and oxygen saturation.
- Most importantly accurate and reliable: Quickly And Accurately Determine Your Spo2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation) Levels, Determine Your Pulse Rate And Measure Your Perfusion Index.
- Display: Dual Color, Multi directional Oled Display For Best Viewing Angle And Vibrant Colors With Graphical Representation.
- Power: Low Power Consumption 20 Hours Continuous To Work. Automatic Power Off When No Signal In 8S.
- Alarm Function: Audible And Visual Alarm Function For Pulse Rate And Spo2 Levels, That Can Be Set As Per Desired Limits.
- Perfusion Index: Low Perfusion ≤0.6%.
|Item part number||i31|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 3 x 3 cm; 25.2 gm|